You can cook Vegan enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan enchiladas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of avocado (or olive) oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped yellow squash.
- You need 8 of organic corn tortillas.
- It’s of Vegan green sauce or salsa.
Vegan enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Chop veggies and mix in oil, garlic and seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper and Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute), then spread veggies out onto a baking sheet..
- Roast veggies for 30-40 minutes (depending on preference), I like my veggies slightly charred.
- Once veggies are roasted remove, set aside and lower oven temp to 350..
- Fill warmed/softened organic corn tortillas with veggie filling and cooked black beans (I like Trader Joe’s canned Cuban black beans)..
- Top enchiladas with green sauce or salsa of your choice. Good Foods Avocado salsa works perfect.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve enchiladas with brown rice or desired starch and enjoy.
recipe by jessica.hart.1401 @cookpad