Black Forest Overnight Oats.
You can cook Black Forest Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Overnight Oats
- It’s of Oats.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Maple syrup or honey.
- It’s of Dates.
- Prepare of Chia seeds soaked in one cup of water.
- You need of Ripe mango pieces.
- It’s of chocolate sauce.
- It’s of Sugar.
Black Forest Overnight Oats step by step
- Clean and de-seed dates.Soak dates in 1 cup water and make a puree..
- Roast oats till pink in colour..
- Soak chia seeds in water for 3 hours.
- Take wide mouthed glass pot. First put a layer of oats.Now put chopped mangoes, and maple syrup.Then soaked chia seeds..
- Pour milk. Put the lid and shake it well.Keep it in the fridge for overnight..
- Make a chocolate sauce by mixing and boiling 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 cup milk and 1 tsp sugar till thick..
- Pour chocolate sauce over the content before eating..
- Have this less sugar healthy breakfast in the morning..
recipe by Shashi Tewarii @cookpad