Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy.
You can cook Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy
- You need of bajra aata.
- It’s of seed less dates.
- Prepare of ripe banana.
- Prepare of green cardamom.
- Prepare of soaked and peeled almonds.
- You need of Grated jaggery.
- Prepare of Curd.
- You need of Desi ghee or butter.
- Prepare of soaked and deseed munakka (Large raisin).
- It’s of oats powder.
Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy instructions
- Heat ghee/ butter in a pan and fry bajra aata and oats powder till aroma comes.
- Add jaggery and half cup water.
- Cook till wet halwa like consistency comes, cool.
- In a blender add this halwa and all the ingredients and churn.
- Healthy yummy smoothy is ready.
- You can also add strawberries, blue berries, cheeku etc.
recipe by Vanchita Shukla @cookpad