Burrito bowl – vegan.
You can cook Burrito bowl – vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl – vegan
- It’s 3 cup of cooked brown rice, cooked in vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn, frozen.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil, for sautéing.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of blue corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of guacamole.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
Burrito bowl – vegan instructions
- Coat pan with oil (I use grape seed oil). Sauté chopped onion over medium heat until slightly brown..
- Add corn to pan, cook until corn is no longer frozen..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to pan. Stirring occasionally..
- Add spices to taste..
- Add cooked brown rice to pan. Mix thoroughly. Cook until everything is heated through..
- Spoon rice, beans, corn, and onion mixture into bowls..
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips, guacamole, and salsa..
recipe by Heidi Gigante @cookpad