Caramel Apple Cupcakes.
You can have Caramel Apple Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Prepare of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- You need of granny smith apple, chopped.
- It’s of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- You need of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- Prepare of Popsicle sticks.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..