Whole Wheat Chocovanilla Banana Cake.
You can make Whole Wheat Chocovanilla Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Chocovanilla Banana Cake
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of choco chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Whole Wheat Chocovanilla Banana Cake step by step
- Firstly mash the bananas,add sugar,vanilla essence and blend it all..
- Now sieve all dry ingredients except cocoa powder and add gradually in to the banana puree and fold it gently..
- Now divide the batter in to two parts in one add cocoa powder and mix it gently,if it luks thick then add little milk.Now add choco chips and fold it gently..
- In another batter add crushed walnuts and fold it gently..
- Now grease the cake tin with butter paper in it.Now add one side vanilla batter and other side choco batter and garnish with walnuts and choco chips and tap it thrice..
- Now bake it in a preheated wok for 35 to 40 minutes at low medium flame..
- Then cool down the cake completely and demould it and cut it in to slices and serve.Enjoy👍👌😍🥰.
recipe by Payal Thakur @cookpad