Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars.
You can make Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars
- You need of dry dates/dates.
- It’s of Oats.
- You need of almonds.
- It’s of cashews.
- It’s of raisins (kismish).
- Prepare of fig (anjeer).
- Prepare of dry apricot (khubani).
- You need of ghee.
- You need of milk.
Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars step by step
- Wash all dry fruits before use…
- Wash dry dates, 2-3 times. Soak in milk for 3-4 hours. Remove Seeds & cut into small pieces..
- Remove seeds of khubani. Grind coarsely (dardara) dry dates, figs, khubani & 1/2 raisins in to grinder..
- Dry Roast almonds and cashews. Cut in to small pieces. Dry roast oats separately..
- Heat pan. Add ghee. Once ghee melted add dates paste. Saute until it separates pan. Add Roasted oats & 3/4 nuts. Keep 1/4 for garnishing. Add remaining 1/2 raisins..
- Saute all. If mixture is dry add some jaggery or milk. (the mixture should be sticky.) switch off gas.
- Now arrange aluminum foil into square box. Transfer mixture. Press it for setting. Garnish remaining 1/4 Dry fruits. Press again. Cut into bars. Keep it into fridge for 30 minutes..
- Nutri & energy bars are ready to eat..
recipe by Vimmi Bhatia @cookpad