Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham.
You can have Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- Prepare 4 lb of Ham.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple Slices.
- Prepare of Maraschino Cherries – Optional.
Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham instructions
- Place foil along bottom of Crock Pot, place ham inside..
- Mix juice from the can of Pineapple, brown sugar & maple syrup in a bowl. Pour over top of ham..
- Add pineapple slices to top of ham. You can add a few Maraschino Cherries to the top if you'd like. You do not need toothpicks – the pineapple will stay on top of the ham if placed correctly..
- Cook on High 6-8 hours, depending on how tender you prefer it. Make sure to re-coat top of ham with glaze every so often. Enjoy!.
recipe by agarcia14 @cookpad