The Strawberry Egg-less Cupcake. This eggless strawberry cupcake is a simple, easy and effortless recipe to make. The results are moist, light and fluffy cupcakes. Cupcakes are small cakes made to serve a single person.
They are very moist, soft and spongy. I have used milk and vinegar. Celebrate the day of love with a recipe just as lovely! You can make The Strawberry Egg-less Cupcake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Strawberry Egg-less Cupcake
- Prepare of Strawberry Fresh.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Strawberry essence.
- It’s of butter Melted.
- Prepare of condense milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Egg-less Strawberry Cupcakes made with pure & nutritious Heritage Products is all it takes to add a. Line the tin with cupcake liners. Stepwise Eggless Strawberry Lava Cupcake method. Line a baking tray with individual silicon cupcake moulds.
The Strawberry Egg-less Cupcake instructions
- Firstly, bring the contents for strawberry juice to boil for 10 minutes. Cool it and then blend to obtain a smooth liquid..
- Mix the dry ingredients of cake batter together i.e. flour,salt,baking soda,baking powder..
- Soften the butter using a mixer and add sugar. When soft, add the essence and slowly add the dry ingredients. Between add the strawberry pulp. Add condense milk and combine well..
- The batter will be pinkish, if the batter is not moist enough, add 2 tbsp of milk and then combine. Pour the mixture to each cups and keep the tray in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius. bake it for 20 mins and the cupcake is ready. Pull it out and place it on a wire rack to cool off..
Fill a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle with the strawberry compote and pipe into the cupcakes. Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes topped with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting are the perfect treat for all occasions. You can't go wrong with this classic! These soft cupcakes are easy to make and egg-free. Make them for birthdays, anniversaries or any day when you want a.