Biscuit Cake Shot.
You can have Biscuit Cake Shot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Cake Shot
- Prepare 1 packet of glucose biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of drinking chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of eno (cola flavoured).
- Prepare as needed of melted white chocolate compound to make decoration.
Biscuit Cake Shot instructions
- Grind glucose biscuits in mixer jar in 2-3 batches..
- Grind walnut in mixer jar to make smooth powder. Add in mixing bowl add coco powder, drinking chocolate mix well..
- Add biscuits powder, little littlemilk to make cake batter. Add eno salt,mix well and pour in greased steel glasses. Tap little..
- Place in preheated Airfryer, bake at 180 temperature for 15-20 minutes till done. Stand for 5 minutes before removing from Airfryer..
- To demould cake from it.invert glass..
- On it..decorate with melted white chocolate compound in Cookpad Chef Hat Logo.
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad