Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe. The ultimate chocolate cake recipe for dark chocolate lovers, this olive oil cake is deeply chocolatey & light! This olive oil cake is the perfect treat for dark chocolate lovers. It's not too sweet, deeply chocolatey, and delicious with a dollop of cardamom cream. chocolate olive oil cake.
Although I first came up with this recipe because I had someone coming for supper who – genuinely – couldn't eat wheat or dairy, it is so meltingly good, I now make it all the time for those whose life and diet are not so unfairly constrained, myself included. Nigella Lawson's chocolate olive oil cake is perfect for afternoon-teas and bake sales. Although I first came up with this recipe because I had someone coming for supper who -genuinely – couldn't eat wheat or dairy, it is so meltingly good, I now make it all the time for those whose life and diet are not. You can make Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe
- Prepare 120 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need 140 g of whole cane sugar.
- You need 25 g of vanilla-flavoured sugar.
- You need 200 g of flour.
- It’s 80 g of ground hazelnuts.
- It’s 100 g of walnuts, halved.
- You need 100 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- Prepare 200 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 of piping bags.
- Prepare 2 of piping nozzles, nos. 3 and 12.
Blood Orange Chocolate Olive Oil Cake. Italian Chocolate Olive Oil Cake w Chocolate Hazelnut. Check out these remarkable Chocolate Olive Oil Cake and let us recognize what you think. We have some amazing recipe suggestions for you to attempt.
Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe step by step
- First things first, preheat the oven to 180ºC with both top and bottom heat..
- Start beating the eggs with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the cane sugar and the vanilla-flavoured sugar..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder a couple of times..
- Next, add the ground hazelnuts, walnuts and pinch of salt to the flour mixture. Add this mixture to the eggs and sugar and gently fold..
- Grease a cake tin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and pour in the cake batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Leave to cool and then serve!.
recipe by Olive Oils from Spain @cookpad
Full of rich, deeply chocolate flavor, you'd never guess it's the olive oil that gives this cake such moistness and character. You can use a stencil design to dust the cake with confectioners' sugar, or if you have a favorite. These Mini Flourless Chocolate Olive Oil Cakes are do delicious and decadent, you might be surprised to see healthy ingredients in the recipe. Chocolate Olive Oil Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This may seem like an odd combination, but trust me – the olive oil adds a special richness to this decadent chocolate cake.