Caramel Apple Mimosas 🍎.
You can have Caramel Apple Mimosas 🍎 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Mimosas 🍎
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls of caramel dip.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider.
- You need 4 oz. of caramel vodka.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Champagne.
- Prepare slices of Apple.
Caramel Apple Mimosas 🍎 step by step
- Place caramel dip in a small bowl. Dip your champagne flutes in to coat the rims..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl and coat them again..
- Place 1/4 cup of apple cider into each glass being careful not to ruin your pretty rims..
- Next add 2 oz. of caramel vodka into each..
- Give them a quick stir, then top with champagne..
- Garnish with the apple slices..