Carrot Cake French Toast.
You can make Carrot Cake French Toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake French Toast
- Prepare 1 lb of Loaf challah bread (once inch cubes).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese (2 bars).
- You need 16 oz of Crushed pineapple.
- It’s 12 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Carrot juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground cinnamon.
Carrot Cake French Toast instructions
- Coat 9×13 pan. Spread half of bread in pan. Pinch cream cheese between pieces. Top with pineapple and bread crumbs.
- Whisk eggs. Whisk brown sugar. Whisk carrot juice, heavy cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over bread. Refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put dish on foiled baking sheet for 50 mins..