Rainbow jello shot cake. Bringing an entire Jello shot cake, of course! I got the recipe online, but there are definitely some tips that I have to make this whole ordeal a lot easier. First off, I would recommend coercing a partner to help.
We were invited to a friend's house for For many of us, Jello shots are a fun memory from college, but this rainbow Jello shot cake takes it to a whole new level! This jello shot cake is very impressive, your hard work will pay off! This beautiful and delicious dessert will be the talk of the party! You can make Rainbow jello shot cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow jello shot cake
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of water (divided).
- It’s 6 packages (3 oz) of flavored gelatin (6 different colors).
- Prepare 6 tsp of plain gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of rum or vodka (very cold).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt (divided).
Birthday Jello Shots Adult Birthday Cakes Birthday Candy Birthday Recipes Jello Shot Recipes Cake Recipes Alcohol Recipes Rainbow Jello Shots Cake Rainbow. Twice the rainbow means double the fun in these colorful jelly shots! How to make Jello Shots: Easy Rainbow Jello Shot Recipe looks gorgeous, check out length of time to set layers in this Jello Shot Recipe with Vodka. How to make jello shots that look like rainbows!
Rainbow jello shot cake step by step
- put bottle of vodka or rum in the freezer for several hours before you start..
- Spray some nonstick spray into your bunt pan wipe off excess.
- Pour 3/4 cup water into a saucepan and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the plain gelatin. Let gelatin to soak for a 1 or 2 minutes. Stir on low heat for about 5 minutes until its dissolved. Stir in the first package of Jell-O until dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Stir in a 1/2 cup of the cold liquor.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the bundt pan put in fridge for roughly 15 – 17 minutes you wanted to still be a little sticky but firm otherwise the next layer will not stick.
- In the remaining Jello add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and place in the fridge for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon and gently pour the yogurt mixture on top of your layer of your first color and put it in the fridge 15 – 17 minutes Note the reason for the spoon is so that one layer doesn't go down into the layer below the best way to do this is to hold the spoon along the side and slowly pour your color on to the spoon.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 with the remaining colors.
- After you've completed all the layers allow it to set overnight and when you take it out the next day fill up your sink with a little bit of warm water just enough to loosen up the sides a little bit and flip it on to your platter be careful if you leave it in the hot water too long it will melt and your cake will be runny.
Super cool and fun to make, jello shot cake is just an awesome way to have enough jello shots at a party! This Tipsy very much enjoys colours and has fun dressing up in all sorts of colourful things. This cake is really good.basically its a poke cake but done with Jello laced with liquor (Jello shots). This cake is really neat when done with more than one color of Jello , It looks like a rainbow cake. Don't eat too much or it can catch up to ya.hahaha Great for a adult gathering.