Rich Cocoa Almond Microwave Cake (LCHF).
You can make Rich Cocoa Almond Microwave Cake (LCHF) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rich Cocoa Almond Microwave Cake (LCHF)
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flour/ ground almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Truvia.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare pinch of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Rich Cocoa Almond Microwave Cake (LCHF) step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and combine.
- Level the top with a spatula, cover with plastic wrap/ cling film and fold over one corner to leave a steam hole.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Serve with double/heavy cream, either poured straight over or whipped.
recipe by Celeste @cookpad