Seviya kheer#Anniversary. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Generally when we make seviyan kheer, we only add cardamom powder. But in this recipe, I have used cloves and.
A great variation to the Rice Kheer. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks Use a nonstick or heavy bottom frying pan to make a seviyan kheer. You can make Seviya kheer#Anniversary using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Seviya kheer#Anniversary
- You need 1 liter of milk (full cream).
- Prepare 100 grms of seviya.
- You need 1 tea spoon of ghee.
- It’s of Dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of ilichi powder.
- You need 3-4 of saffron string.
- Prepare 4-5 tea spoon of Sugar.
Add the seviyan and roast them. Seviyan Kheer (aka Vermicelli Kheer) is a sweet milky pudding made with vermicelli, milk and butter (or ghee). It's an easy popular dessert across India and Pakistan, and is often made at festive. seviya kheer Recipe. With its milky flavour and rich garnishes, the Vermicelli Kheer was considered a perfect dish to serve Although relationships have now become more casual and friendly, the Seviyan Kheer remains a.
Seviya kheer#Anniversary step by step
- Milk ko kadhai main boil hone rakhe. Aur achhe se thick hone tak boil hone de..
- Ek pan main ghee garam kar k seviya bhune. Pink hone par gas se utar de..
- Jab Milk thick hojaye to seviya add kare.
- Ab saffron string ko one tea spoon milk main achhe se mix kare aur kheer msin add kare..
- Ab dry fruits aur ilichi powder add kare gas off kare..
- Garam ya thanda jaisa pasand ho serve kare..
Seviya Kheer or Khir is one of the easiest desserts and very popular. Simple, sweet and quick to Seviya kheer / vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular sweet dish. Seviyan kheer is a delicious and. Vermicelli Kheer (Pudding) is the special, sweet delight made with seviya, milk, sugar and saffron. This pudding really makes the mouths watery when served in front of guests.