Cashew cream chocolate Easter Eggs.
You can have Cashew cream chocolate Easter Eggs using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cashew cream chocolate Easter Eggs
- You need 150 gm of cooking Chocolate.
- Prepare 200 gm of cashews soaked in water for 2 hours.
- It’s 6 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 of cupCoconut oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of water just enough for blending.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Cashew cream chocolate Easter Eggs instructions
- Chop the chocolate up..
- Temper the chocolate in double boiler..
- Pour 65%of the chocolate into chocolate mould and then tilt as it dries.Try to make a even coating. Chill it. Keep the remaining chocolate warm to stay liquid..
- Blend cashews with maple syrup,coconut oil,salt vanilla extract. It makes a smooth paste..
- Add a few tsp of water if it is too thick..
- Take out 1 tbsp of this cashew cream and add a pinch if turmeric to make a yolk..
- Now spoon the white cashew cream and then blob of turmeric yolk..
- Place back in in the freezer for 5 min..
- Take out the mould and pour the remaining melted chocolate and tilt to cover..
- Store in the fridge.Gift it to friends on Easter.
- Tip.. Don't over blend cashews..
recipe by Shashi Tewari @cookpad