You can cook American-Style Waffles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American-Style Waffles
- Prepare 200 grams of A) Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of A) Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of A) Sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
American-Style Waffles step by step
- Put the A) ingredients into a bowl and stir around and around with a whisk about 30 times to make it fluffy (instead of sifting)..
- Add the milk, yogurt, and egg and mix until smooth..
- Finish it off by mixing in the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour 1 ladle of batter into the heated waffle maker for 1 waffle..
- Close the lid and and cook until they become nicely browned..
- They're done. The surface is crisp and the inside is fluffy..
- Top with lots of maple syrup and butter..
- Eating them while piping hot is supreme bliss..