Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns.
You can make Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns
- Prepare of For the dough:.
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 37 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 8 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 10 grams of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 150 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of Filling:.
- It’s 250 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 3 large of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 grams of Onions.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cooked bamboo shoot in water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Restaurant-Quality Steamed Pork Buns step by step
- In a bowl, mix the dough ingredients. When it comes together, knead well until smooth..
- When the surface of the dough is smooth, form into a ball, put into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rise for about 40 minutes or until doubled (1st rising)..
- Chop the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms and onion finely. Roughly chop up the bamboo shoots. Put all the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- When the dough has doubled in size, divide into 50g portions (10 pieces)..
- Roll each piece into a ball. Roll each one into a 10 cm circle with a rolling pin, and wrap the filling in each piece. (If the dough doesn't roll out easily, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 10 minutes.).
- When the buns are formed, leave to rise again for about 15 minutes at 105°F/40°C (2nd rising)..
- Put the buns in a heated steamer, cover with a lid and steam over high heat for 15 minutes..