Sukhdi | Gur Papdi.
You can make Sukhdi | Gur Papdi using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sukhdi | Gur Papdi
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee/ Clarified Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Natural Jaggery.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Sukhdi | Gur Papdi step by step
- Grease a small 6” tray with 1/2tsp ghee and set aside..
- Chope jaggery into small peices..
- Heat 1/2 cup ghee in a thick bottom/non stick pan..
- Slowly add the flour and keep mixing to avoid lumps. Keep the flame low to avoid burning..
- The flour should be well coated with ghee and start bubbling. If ghee is less you can add a tbsp more..
- Now keep roasting the flour untill it's brown in colour and turns aromat..
- Now add jaggery it in the flour mix. Make sure the flour does not burn..
- When the jaggery melts, add cardamon and switch the flame off. Mix well..
- Now take the mix immidietely on the greased plate and spread evenly..
- Mark shape with sharp knife while it's still hot..
- Cut in peices once cooled. Serve..!.