No Butter Oat date cookie cups.
You can cook No Butter Oat date cookie cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of No Butter Oat date cookie cups
- You need of Oats.
- It’s of Almonds , chopped.
- You need of Dates , chopped.
- Prepare of apricots Dried , chopped.
- Prepare of Lemon Zest.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Yogurt Plain.
- Prepare of Vanilla Essence.
No Butter Oat date cookie cups step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until it's all moist..
- Divide mixture among 12 medium sized greased muffin cups. Using your fingers press into the center of each muffin cup and then work your way around the edges to form a granola bowl. It really helps to keep your fingers wet during this process..
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt and vanilla extract. When ready to serve, add some yogurt to granola bowls and, if desired, top with fruit..
- Pretty pretty pretty..
recipe by Sanaa A'esha @cookpad