Mashed Garlic Red Potato's. Place the potatoes into a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Put potatoes and garlic in lg pan. These garlic mashed red potatoes are really easy to make.
Are you a mashed potato fan? Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes – creamy, flavorful potatoes that are full of flavor and perfect as a side dish with any meal and so easy to make! Why do potatoes have to be so stinkin' delicious?! You can make Mashed Garlic Red Potato's using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mashed Garlic Red Potato's
- It’s 6-8 of red potatoes.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (smashed).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 1 Tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of pepper.
- Prepare of (extra salt/pepper to taste).
Smashed Garlic Red Potatoes mashed potatoes Super easy recipe! Take your mashed potato game to the next level with our Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes recipe. Whether you want them on you Thanksgiving table or are just craving a cozy carb recipe, here are some tips to make them perfectly. These creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so much lighter than traditional mashed potatoes, and taste so darn good!
Mashed Garlic Red Potato's instructions
- Wash and peal red potatoes. I leave on bits of peel just to give some color to the dish (optional)..
- Boil Potato until tinder. Drain, cover, and set aside..
- Mash cloves of garlic and chop sticks of butter into slices so that the butter can melt easier. Add chives, salt, and pepper to the potato's, then add mashed Garlic. Add half of the stick of butter and then mash the potatoes. Continue to add rest of butter as you go until it reaches the consistency you prefer. I prefer chunky mashed potatoes and usually go for a more Potato salad style consistency..
- Serve topped with gravy, more butter, cheese, or whatever toppings you like! Enjoy!.
The perfect side dish at any holiday. Just waiting for a bite with his big puppy eyes. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Dinner, then Dessert. Red potatoes have delicate, tender skins, so they're perfect for mashing whole.