Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham.
You can have Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham
- It’s 1 of whole cloves as needed.
- Prepare 1 of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of honey.
- It’s 1 can of slice pineapple.
- It’s 1 jar of marachino cherries.
Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham step by step
- Set oven to 350.
- Boil your ham shoulder. poke holes with knife to let some salt out..
- Boil to taste. dont over boil you dont want to take all the salt away..
- Take ham out when you have taken enough salt out to your liking..
- Stick cloves all over ham. Then pat on the brown sugar the more the better :).
- Put pineapples on ham. cherry in middle of pineapple drizzle some honey and pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice in pan and cover..
- Uncover after 20 minutes then start basting when carmalize ready to eat. Enjoy :).
recipe by ROSE TORRES @cookpad