You can have Sweet Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Cake
- It’s 10-12 of white small rasgulla.
- Prepare 10-12 of black small rasgulla.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of sweet boondi.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh paneer, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of saffron milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need of Few walnuts & Almonds.
- It’s of Cake mould/ serving dish.
Sweet Cake instructions
- First layer- Take a cake mould/ serving dish spread sweet boondi press with spatula..
- Second layer- cut into half both the rasgulla's spread evenly into the boondi layer..
- Now take a blender add crumble paneer, sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron milk blend till smooth paste..
- Pour this paste into the layer of rasgulla's..
- On top add remains half cut rasgulla's. Garnish with walnut and almonds..
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving..
- Finally cut and Serve. Enjoy sweet cake..
recipe by DrSwati Verma @cookpad