Fondant. Fondant au chocolat — «тающий шоколад») — популярное французское десертное блюдо, кекс из шоколадного бисквитного теста. Fondant icing, also commonly referred to simply as fondant (/ˈfɒndənt/, from the French: [fɔ̃dɑ̃] listen ), is an icing used to decorate or sculpt cakes and pastries. It is made from sugar, water, gelatin, vegetable fat or shortening, and glycerol. Перевод слова fondant, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры fondant drying-out — высыхание помадной массы fondant drying. Шоколадный фондан (фр.
From French fondant ("melting"), from fondre ("to melt"), from Latin fundere ("to melt"). IPA(key): /ˈfɒndənt/, /fɒnˈdɒnt/, /fɒ̃ˈdɒ̃/, /fɔ̃ˈdɒ̃/. fondant (countable and uncountable, plural fondants). (usually uncountable) A flavored, creamy sugar preparation. Fondant icing is made from sugar, water and cream of tartar or liquid glucose, which are boiled together until the syrup reaches what is called soft ball stage (when a spoonful of the. You can have Fondant using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fondant
- You need of cake.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- It’s of glucose.
- You need of white shortening.
- You need of glycerine.
- You need of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare of gelatin.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of For ganache (for crumb coating).
- You need of whipping cream.
- It’s of dark chocolate.
Commercial fondant does not taste good. You can buy it, so why would you need to know how to make rolled fondant? Like poured fondant, rolled fondant is made with sugar, water and corn syrup. To make a pliable dough Fondant is very pliable.
Fondant step by step
- Make ganache by heating the whipping cream. Turn off the heat and add the dark chocolate then cover to allow the chocolate to melt. When ready set it aside to set.
- Layer the cake using whipping..
- Whip the set ganache and apply on the cake to seal in the crumbs. Then place in tje fridge.
- Meanwhile sieve the icing sugar and set it set.
- Pour water in a steel bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top and allow it to bloom.
- In the bloomed gelatin add the glucose, glycerine, shortening and vanilla essence the place in a double boiler to melt.
- Pour the mixture in the icing sugar and knead till all the icing is incorporated. Transfer on a qorkibg service and knead thorough till the fondant becomes stretchy. Wrap in a clibg film and let it rest for atleat 8hrs.
- I coloured my fondant purple and pink by adding the food colors bit by bit while kneading.
- Cover with a cling film and let the fondant rest.
- Roll out the fondant and place on the cake and smoothen using a smoother.
- Roll out the other fondant to make other decorations.
- Decorate the rest of the cake with the white and coloured fondant to your liking.
It can be kneaded and molded into all sorts of shapes. Show declension of fondant. fondant ( plural fondants). adjective fondant (not comparable). en Delicate creamy fondant with creamy flavor and boiled condensed milk filling. Fondant almost sounds too fancy to be fun, but with help from our experts here at Wilton, you'll be able to craft homemade fondant in no-time flat. Whether you're trying to cover a cake, make some flowers. Fondant brings so much to our most celebratory cakes: the flawlessly smooth finish, the rich colors The secret's out!