Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes. Quick and easy cake decorating tutorial showing you how to make these cute bug cupcakes along with a ladybird / ladybug cake 🙂 Tools and equipment used in. Cute Cakes Pretty Cakes Beautiful Cakes Amazing Cakes Cupcakes Design Deco Cupcake Cupcake Cookies Cupcake Art Cupcakes Bonitos. lady bug dessert, lady bug cookies, cute lady bug food, cute food, lady bug party, heart candy Lady bug strawberries. Cute Ladybug Cupcakes: Imagine the smiles you'll see when you serve these at your next party!
Love Bug Cupcakes – a Valentine's Day dessert recipe that your kids will love! Decorate a cupcake with buttercream frosting and hearts following our picture tutorial. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and that means it's time for some lovely new tutorials and inspiration! You can have Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes
- Prepare 12 medium of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half.
- It’s 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 48 of candy eye balls.
- It’s 2 cup of sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 4 of drops green food coloring.
Strawberries are finally in season and I'm so excited to use them! I can buy strawberries year-round but the ones available in the I whipped up my favorite vanilla cupcakes and added in tons of chopped strawberries, so easy and delicious. This easy strawberry cupcakes recipe is a GoodtoKnow favourite. A light strawberry sponge is a great way to transform your Top with buttercream or freshly whipped cream for a simple dessert.
Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes instructions
- Take strawberry that you already have cut in half and cut a small triangle out of the flat side to make wings.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. add oil, stir until combined.
- Dip pointed tip of strawberry into chocolate, lay out on wax paper.
- Put 2 eye balls on each lady bug. After you're done dipping the strawberries take the rest of the chocolate put it in ain a zip top bag. Clip a little piece off the corner. Make dots on the ladybug with the chocolate. Place lady bugs in fridge for 10 minutes to set..
- Place coconut and zip top bag, add food coloring. Close zipper. Move it all around with your fingers until all the coconut turns green.
- Make your cupcakes and frost them. Dump the coconut onto paper plate. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut, then top with strawberry lady bug and enjoy..
These strawberry cupcakes are best eaten and served on the day. These easy strawberry ladybugs make eating fruit fun! A healthy after school snack or Ladybug cake – This ladybug design matched the layette the mom-to-be chose for her nursery. Red and black polka dots adorn the tiers and the top of the cake is. Remove cupcakes from pan and transfer onto wire racks to cool completely before frosting.