Fruit Oatmeal Cookies.
You can have Fruit Oatmeal Cookies using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Oatmeal.
- Prepare of brown Sugar or regular Sugar.
- You need of soft unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of dehydrated fruits like pineapple, peach, apricot.
- You need of big Dates chopped.
- You need of Raisins.
- You need of dehydrated Coconut pieces.
- Prepare of chopped dark Chocolate or chips.
- You need of grated Coconut or dessicated Coconut.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of honey.
Fruit Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Sieve together All purpose flour or maida and baking powder..
- Collect all the dehydrated fruits, dates and raisins in a plate..
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and soft butter. I use brown sugar. You can use white sugar also..
- Combine well with a spatula or hand..
- Add one egg and mix together..
- Add cinnamon powder, honey and vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Next add the fruits, raisins and coconut both dehydrated and grated..
- Mix well to combine uniformly..
- Add sieved maida or all purpose flour and oatmeal..
- Give it a good mix with hand. A soft dough will form..
- To this dough add chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips..
- Mix lightly to incorporate the chocolates with the dough..
- Cover and keep the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to become the dough little hard so that we can handle easily to give the shape of the cookies..
- Pre heat oven at 170 degree Celsius for 10 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet or aluminium foil..
- Take out the dough from the refrigerator, make small lime size balls (about 15 to 16) and place them in the baking tray. Keep some gap between the cookies as they will expand during baking..
- Bake them for about 12 to 15 minutes at 170 degree or until light brown in colour..
- Immediately take out from oven and transfer the sheet with cookies to a cool place..
- Be careful to transfer as the cookies will be soft this time and may break easily..
- Rest them to cool completely. They will be little hard when cool..
- Keep them in a air tight container and serve as required..
recipe by Sabrina Yasmin @cookpad