CHICKEN CAKE / CHICKEN POLA.
You can have CHICKEN CAKE / CHICKEN POLA using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN CAKE / CHICKEN POLA
- You need of for masala.
- Prepare of . Chicken -.
- You need of . Onion -medium chopped.
- It’s of . Ginger – garlic – greenchilli paste (ginger – small inch, garlic – 4 cloves, greenchilli – 1).
- Prepare of . Tomato – chopped.
- It’s of . Garam masala -.
- Prepare of . Red chilli powder -.
- It’s of . Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare of . Pepper powder -.
- It’s of . Coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of . Oil -.
- Prepare of . Salt.
- Prepare of for batter.
- You need of . Egg -.
- It’s of . Milk -.
- It’s of . All-purpose flour (maida) -.
- Prepare of . Salt.
- It’s of Garnish with some grated carrot and chopped coriander.
CHICKEN CAKE / CHICKEN POLA instructions
- FOR MASALA * Boil chicken with 1 tspn pepper powder, water and salt. Shreaded the chicken pieces. Keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. * Add onion chopped and salt. Saute till onions become light brown colour..
- To this add ginger – garlic – greenchilli paste. Saute it till raw smell disappears..
- Add tomato and combine well. Cook the tomatoes well..
- Then add garam masala, pepper powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder. Saute till raw smells disappear..
- If your masala is dry, then add 2 tbspn water and mix well. Do not add more water..
- Then add cooked shreaded chicken. Mix till well combined. * Add chopped coriander leaves. Mix it. Chicken masala ready. Switch off the flame. Keep it aside..
- FOR BATTER * In a blender, add egg, milk, all-purpose flour (maida) and salt. Grind it well. Batter ready..
- TO ASSEMBLE * Heat 1 tbspn oil in a nonstick pan. Spread it evenely. * Pour half of the batter. Cover and cook it for 5 minutes in low flame. * Then spread the prepared chicken masala on top of it. * On top of chicken masala pour the remaining batter. * Then top it with some grated carrot and chopped coriander leaves. * Cover and cook it on low flame till it is done. Check it after 35 minutes. If it is not done, cook it for another few minutes..
recipe by Shaheeda (👩🍳 Byte_it_secret_of_taste And Kitchen Diaries) @cookpad