Sausage n taters. Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs. You could also make homemade sausage gravy and pour over the top and stir in crumbled bacon. See my previous recipe for sausage gravy.
Share this on: Loading Four ingredients is all it takes to make this cheesy and easy tater tot and smoked sausage dinner! This is a hack of my recipe for Cheesy Bacon Chicken & Taters. Place the sausage links on the cooking sheet whole or remove from casing and break into large chunks. You can make Sausage n taters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage n taters
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of french style green beans.
- It’s 1 pk of summer sausage(sliced up).
- It’s 4 of potatos cubed up.
- You need 1 pk of shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Foil.
Scatter sheet pan with potatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well with hands to coat evenly.. Then add the sausage, onion, red pepper and green pepper.
Sausage n taters instructions
- Drain the corn and green beans set aside.
- Cube up potatos and slice sausage and set aside.
- Tear foil long enough to make packets.
- Make one packet at a time start with potatos on foil first. Them add the sausage and veggies and top with butter and fold foil closed.
- Bake on 350° for 40 minutes then open foil and top with shred cheese and enjoy.
Cook until the sausages are lightly browned and the vegetables are crisp tender. Now lower the heat and add the garlic cooking for an additional one minute. Season to taste with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Yes, it is a simple smoked Polish sausage recipe, but many of the best dishes are simple. Of course, kielbasa and potatoes are such a natural pairing anyway.