Eggless Dry Fruit Cake.
You can make Eggless Dry Fruit Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Dry Fruit Cake
- It’s 1.5 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Powered sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Cashew nuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of raisins.
- You need 2 tsp of almonds chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Eggless Dry Fruit Cake step by step
- In a bowl, add maida. Sieve baking soda and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add salt to a pressure cooker and spread it evenly. Cover the salt with a plate..
- Place a ring or hot pot stand over the plate. Remove the gasket and weight..
- Cover the cooker and let it get heated on a medium heat..
- Melt your butter and add it to the mix. Next add sugar and mix well..
- Now add condensed milk and add all the chopped nuts and tutti fruitti and whisk the mix..
- Take a baking pan and grease with butter. Pour the mix and bake your cake..
- Keep for around 30 minutes. Do a toothpick test and see if the cake has baked properly..
- Keep cool and Cut into slices and serve. You can store your cake in the refrigerator..
recipe by Mohini Awasthi @cookpad