You can cook Vegan Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Tacos
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 100 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of vegan mince (meatless farm co mince).
- You need 1 can of sweetcorn (or frozen equivalent).
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Taco kit from supermarket, including:.
- It’s 1 packet of taco spices.
- Prepare 12 of taco boats.
- Prepare 1 sachet of salsa.
Vegan Tacos step by step
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic, mushrooms, mince and drained chickpeas in oil until the onion starts to brown (~8mins) then stir in the spices for another 2mins.
- Cook the sweetcorn (microwave or pan) according to instructions, meanwhile line the tacos with strips of lettuce..
- Spoon the taco mixture into each taco, drizzle with salsa and sprinkle with sweetcorn..
- Strore any extra taco mixture in the fridge and microwave when ready to use again..
recipe by Issy @cookpad