Whosayna’s Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cake.
You can make Whosayna’s Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cake using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Prepare 1 cup (250 gms) of Butter.
- Prepare 1 and 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 and half cup of All purpose flour (Maida).
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cocoa.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Nutella (small jar).
- It’s 1 and half cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare 50 gms of Cooking Chocolate.
- You need 5-6 of Ferrero Rocher.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts (chunks).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Wholenuts (halved).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Expresso Coffee.
Whosayna’s Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cake instructions
- In a small bowl add half cup boiling water, add cocoa then mix well and keep aside..
- Sieve flour and baking powder, keep aside..
- Beat sugar, oil and butter till it's creamy, use a beater..
- Add one egg at a time and beat well till all done..
- Add cocoa mixture with dry ingredients and fold in well..
- Pour on a medium-sized greased baking tray, bake on 170°C..
- When the cake is done let it cool a bit loosen the sides and remove on a rack..
- Let it cool down completely, then cut in half (horizontally)..
- Boil cream and cooking chocolate and whisk well..
- When it thickens remove from flame and beat till it's thick, keep aside..
- Sprinkle expresso on both slices of cake..
- Lay one half on a platter or board, spread Nutella on it, and place the other slice on top of it..
- Spread Nutella on the entire cake.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of it to cover the entire cake.
- Decorate with walnuts, whole nuts ferrero rocher and chocolate sweets.
recipe by Husseina Nazir @cookpad