You can cook Booger Dip using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Booger Dip
- Prepare 16 oz of Regular Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 box of Food Coloring(Red, Green).
- Prepare 1 of (Optional) Fake eyeballs for decoration.
Booger Dip instructions
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream and onion soup mix..
- Add the green food coloring until dip is a nice light green color..
- Add 2-3 drops of red food dye and stir lightly to create red streaks within dip..
- (As a form of decoration you can squeeze 2 drops of red and 2 drops of green food coloring to the top of the dip and swirl with a fork or toothpick).
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours before serving..
- OPTIONAL: Before serving place fake eyeballs in the center..