Juicy Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns).
You can have Juicy Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns)
- You need 70 grams of Pork belly chunks.
- It’s 10 of cm Japanese leek.
- You need 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○Yakiniku sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need of For the dough:.
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Lukewarm water.
Juicy Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) step by step
- Cut the pork into 1cm cubes. Finely chop the shiitake mushrooms and leek. Combine in a bowl and mix the ○ ingredients..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Add the sugar and mix while adding lukewarm water a little at a time. When the dough is soft as your earlobes, knead well..
- Divide the dough into 3 portions. Form into balls and roll..
- Put 1/3 of the filling into the center of each dough circle, and pinch up the dough as shown in the photo..
- Gather up the pinched parts to the center..
- Put plenty of water into a steamer and heat. Steam the buns over high heat for 20 minutes. Cover the lid as shown with a kitchen towel or cloth to prevent water droplets from falling on the buns..
- It's this juicy inside..