Fluffy's Easter Egg basket.
You can make Fluffy's Easter Egg basket using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy's Easter Egg basket
- You need 1 slice of bread per person.
- Prepare 1 of quail egg per person.
- It’s 1 of ramekin per person.
- It’s 1 slice of ham per person.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Fluffy's Easter Egg basket step by step
- Grease ramekins with olive oil. Put bread inside and squish it down making a hole. Add ham. Bake at 200 for 6-7 mins. Get eggs ready.
- Crack quail's egg into each ramekin. Top with Parmesan and bake for further 8 mins or so. Totally yummy :).
recipe by Miss Fluffy's Cooking @cookpad