Lorena's Carrot Cake.
You can have Lorena's Carrot Cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lorena's Carrot Cake
- It’s 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 TSPs of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 3 Cups of Carrots Grated.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Dried Fruit (Papaya, mango, pineapple & coconut).
- Prepare 2 TSPs of Ginger Grated Fresh.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese packages.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 1 TBS of Orange Juice Apricot Brandy Rum Fresh or or Extract.
- It’s 1 TSP of Orange Zest.
- You need of Pecans Walnuts Chopped or to garnish.
Lorena's Carrot Cake instructions
- Preheat over to 350. Use bundt cake pan, two cupcake pans or two 9 inch cake pans..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl..
- Mix eggs, carrots, oil, fruit and ginger in medium bowl..
- Incorporate wet ingredients into dry and mix until fully combined..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Frost cake when cooled..
recipe by Lorena Quiñones Jr. @cookpad