Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes.
You can make Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes
- You need 1 of small bag of red skinned potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of large garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Optional Ingredient:.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Boil water in a large pot. Meanwhile cut potatoes into 1-2 inch sections. Add a bit of salt, pepper, and chopped garlic with the cut potatoes to boil until softened for mashing..
- Remove the potatoes from the boiling water when you can smash them with a fork. Add onions and remaining chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and butter. (*here you can also add 1 cup sour cream and/or 1/2 cup grated parmesan) Using a large fork, beaters, or other cooking utensil smash everything down and begin to beat with mixer on high for 2-5 mins depending on desired consistency..
- Place in freezer bags and/or freezer safe storage containers and stock up for the winter! Or enjoy immediately! 👏.