Southwest tater tot casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace.
Cayenne pepper and hot Italian sausage give it a pleasant kick. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. It adds elegance to the dish, as well as a nice contrast to the crispy Remove the skillet from the heat. You can make Southwest tater tot casserole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest tater tot casserole
- You need 1 bag of tater tots baked.
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat cooked.
- It’s 1 container of southwestern ranch dip.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese.
Spread the spinach mixture over the sausage. Arrange the Tater Tots in concentric circles on top and spray with canola oil. Then put the tots on, then added triple cheddar shredded cheese on top of the tots. Who remembers this one from childhood?
Southwest tater tot casserole step by step
- Line bottom of baking dish with tots and bake till done.
- Cook ground meat drain greese and mix meat with dip.
- Take tots out of oven add the meat mix top with cheese bake till cheese is melted.
It's full of cheese, sausage, and eggs making it a one dish meal. The tater tots are placed on top of everything else so that they brown and crisp up nicely without any precooking. And, contrary to what you might have grown up on. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. Place your tater tots over the ground beef.