Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato. Inspired by the Taiwanese comfort dish lu rou fan, this quick and tasty braised pork mince recipe makes for a perfect midweek meal. The pork is caramelised and then braised in soy sauce with Chinese five-spice. It's traditionally served on a bed of sticky rice with steamed mustard greens and an egg, but feel free to swap these out for whatever you fancy.
Stir fry pork until semi-cooked, breaking the meat to smaller bits with your spatula while doing so. This Taiwanese-style pork recipe sees pork mince caramelised and then braised with soy sauce and Chinese five-spice. Serve it with sticky rice and a quick soy-cured egg for a tasty midweek dinner. You can have Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato
- It’s 250 g of mince pork.
- You need 1 of large potato.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chinese sesame oil.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
Mince Recipes Carrot Recipes Potato Recipes Pork Recipes Asian Recipes Cooking Recipes Chinese Recipes Chinese Food Minced Meat Recipe There is German style rolled cabbage, French style potato soup, Greek style carrots and Irish stew to name a few. I actually checked the Irish stew recipe in this book. Add onions and stir fry until they just start to soften. Push onions and garlic to side of the wok, then add marinaded minced pork.
Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato instructions
- Mix light soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper into raw mince pork, leave marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, heat pan, add a little bit of oil, fry garlic until brown, add in potato and stir fry until semi soft. May add in a little water at times to help soften the potatoes..
- Add in mince pork and fry until meat is semi cooked, add dark soy sauce to achieve desired color. Fry until meat is cooked and served. Enjoy!.
Marinate minced pork with light soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper. Heat a little oil in pan and saute the onions and garlic till fragrant. Add potatoes and sauce and bring to a boil. Cut potatoes into cubes, heat pan, add a little bit of oil, fry garlic until brown, add in potato and stir fry until semi soft. May add in a little water at times to help soften the potatoes.