Chocolate black fondant cake. This is a classic cake in France. A rich buttery fudgy texture, with dark chocolate flavour & a melt-in-the-mouth bite. All chocolate lovers will love this.
You can cover a buttercream or ganache cake with fondant. Sugar Paste or Fondant can be purchased from most cake decorating stores. This is a huge black forrest cake with chocolate ganache, covered in fondant. You can make Chocolate black fondant cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate black fondant cake
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 gm of Maida.
- Prepare 50 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tin of milkmaid.
- You need 80 gm of cold drink.
- You need as needed of Fondant dough.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Cornflour.
In the world of fancy cakes, fondant can do pretty much anything — except taste as good as other frostings. But this chocolate fondant recipe changes all You can use this mixture just as you would regular fondant: to cover cakes, sculpt figures or make molded shapes. Red velvet cake, Black Forest cake, Chocolate Truffle cake, Pineapple Dome cake, Black Current cake and Ferero Rocher cake accounts to some of the most loved cakes by our customers. Visit us for experiencing an amazing deal of our cake delivery services in India.
Chocolate black fondant cake step by step
- First mix all dry ingredients.
- Thn mix butter chocolate and milk made in another bowl.
- After that slowly slowly put dry mixture in it…
- Thn bake it in a oven for 180° for 30 mins.
- Then after cooling down cut 3 slices in between.
- Thn apply whipped cream and make a level.
- After that take a dough and roll with a rolling pin and give round shape.
- And design as per ur requirement…..
The cake is made with bittersweet chocolate and a touch of vanilla, plus the beauty of this recipe is it also makes a silky loaf cake, or gateau, that melts in your mouth. The cake can be made in a loaf shape and cut into thick fingers or as a classic round and cut into wedges. Very rich and moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling covered in marshmallow fondant. The combination of chocolate ganache and marshmallow fondant makes it not too sweet like other fondant cakes you've tried. Chocolate fondant is one of those desserts that we relish ordering in a restaurant, because we haven't had the hair-raising responsibility of baking it ourselves.