My Best Overnight French Toast.
You can have My Best Overnight French Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Best Overnight French Toast
- It’s 3 slices of Bread.
- Prepare 300 cc of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 30 g of Butter.
- It’s of ■ Topping.
- Prepare 6 slices of Ham.
- You need 4 slices of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- You need of Some Sugar.
- Prepare of Some Maple syrup.
My Best Overnight French Toast instructions
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk or chopsticks. Stir the sugar and milk into the beaten eggs. Place the sliced bread into the bowl and let the bread soak up egg mixture. Leave it for overnight in a refrigerator..
- (In the next morning) Coat a frying pan with butter and place the bread. Heat slowly with small – medium heat until bottom is golden brown..
- Cover with a lit or alminum foil. Turn and brown the other side..
- Cut the cheese and ham in small pieces. Place them on the bread and heat until the cheese will melt..
- Please serve the half of bread with ham & cheese. Please serve the other half of bread with syrup, sugar and bananas..
recipe by Kanaaneko @cookpad