Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars.
You can have Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars
- It’s of oats.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- It’s of dates, soaked overnight & pitted.
- It’s of flax seed.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of salt.
Oats Chia & Date Energy Bars instructions
- Dry roast oats, chia seeds, flax seeds and sesame seeds separately and set aside to cool. Blend the oats and chia seeds into a fine powder..
- Blend the dates along with some water into a fine paste. Mix with all the other ingredients. Transfer to a plate lined with butter paper. Press it down evenly with your hands or a spatula..
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cut into desired shapes and store in an air tight container or Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for a quick breakfast any day..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad