Wheat Brownie cake with masala milk.
You can make Wheat Brownie cake with masala milk using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat Brownie cake with masala milk
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 11/4 cup of powdered sugar (or little less or more as desired).
- You need 80 gms of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 60 gms of dairy milk chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 50-60 gms of chopped walnuts.
- You need Foe of masala milk.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare Few of Saffron strands.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pistachio.
Wheat Brownie cake with masala milk step by step
- In a bowl take butter, powdered sugar and mix with a beater till it is creamy..
- Add wheat flour,Cocoa powder, baking powder, essence and mix.Add curd little by little and keep mixing. Batter should be thick..
- Now mix in chocolate and 1/2 of the walnuts, other 1/2 keep for decoration..
- In a greased cake tin pour the batter,tap 2-3 times. Spread walnuts on top.Keep the tin in preheated cooker to bake.cover the cooker with the lid or plate. cook on slow to medium flame..
- Check after 35 minutes, if not done then bake for 10 more minutes.Wheat flour cake takes time to bake.So keep checking till done..
- When cake is done remove from cooker let it cool then remove from tin. Cut into desired pieces..
- For Masala milk-boil sugar and milk.Put masala powder,cook for 5-6 minutes. Cool and keep in the fridge..
- Serve Brownie with chilled masala milk..
- How to preheat the cooker-Take 2 cups of salt in the cooker keep a stand in it. Put on the flame for at least 10 minutes before putting the cake tin inside for baking..
recipe by Maninder Kaur Bawa. @cookpad