Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole. Sometimes I throw some I have made it multiple times for work functions and every time I come home with a completely clean. Be the first to review this recipe. Great side dish with baked ham.
On holidays, a friend serves these creamy, cheesy potatoes when we gather together to celebrate with lifelong friends and grown children. Been making this for years, using frozen potatoes O'Brien. Hubby didn't like cornflake topping so left it off. You can cook Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen Home Fried Potatoes O'Brien.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
This simple Home Made Potatoes O'Brien recipe is a really simple and hearty meal you will really enjoy. The main ingredients are potatoes, Onion, Green and. Potatoes O'Brien – A Family Feast®. Home Fried Potatoes Skillet Potatoes Cheesy Potatoes Raw Potato Loaded Potato Potato Wedges Recipe Easy Potato Recipes Breakfast Potatoes Food Menu.
Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes in baking pan. Add in cheese, soups, and seasonings to taste. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crushed up corn flakes, cover, and bake in the oven for 40-60 mins or until cornflakes begin to turn golden brown..
- Serve. Enjoy! 🤤.
The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. This spicy fried potato recipe can be used for making a morning snack for breakfast in combination with a bread or paratha. Fried Potatoes O'Brien Home Made Recipe. Frying up a tasty batch of potatoes is easy with a cast iron skillet and healthier, as you can minimize the amount of oil. Make potatoes O'Brien by frying chopped onions and peppers with the potatoes.