Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes.
You can make Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
- Prepare 12-15 of whole potatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of stick butter.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s Half of cup grated parmesan.
- Prepare Half of cup milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon crumbled.
Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes and poke holes with toothpick, knife, or fork. Coat thoroughly with oil and season the outsides to taste with seasoning salt or desired spices. Bake in the oven for 45 mins. Or until tender. (I also added grated parmesan this time.).
- Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle the potatoes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Slice potatoes into halves and lay them side by side on the cookie sheet or baking pan..
- Scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl, careful to leave enough on the sides as not to break the little "boats" or skins. Season the insides if desired with preferred seasonings. Set aside..
- Add the cheeses, (setting aside a little to top with later) chopped onion, sour cream, milk, and butter to the potato middles. Smash everything down and mix together thoroughly with a fork..
- Add spices to desired taste and chopped green onion. Here is where I also sometimes add in 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon as well..
- Beat with mixer on high until desired texture is achieved. Sometimes I like to leave it a little chunky other times I make it more smooth amd creamy. Depends on my mood and company..
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture into potato boat halves. (About a half cup in each.) Line up side by side to support each other..
- Top with remaining bacon crumbles, shredded cheese, and if desired chopped green onion. Bake in oven at 375° for 30-40 mins or until cheese begins to brown around the edges. Enjoy!.