Blueberry cake (Vegan).
You can have Blueberry cake (Vegan) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cake (Vegan)
- You need of CAKE BASE (cake tin: 20cmx5cm).
- Prepare 250 g of dates.
- You need 130 g of walnuts.
- It’s 130 g of almonds.
- You need 3 spoons of cocoa.
- It’s 2 of small spoons of coconut butter.
- It’s of cream.
- You need 500 g of cashews.
- You need 170 g of blueberries.
- It’s 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 g of coconut butter.
- It’s half of a lemon.
- It’s 7 spoons of agave syrup.
- You need of decorating.
- It’s of blueberries, brambles.
Blueberry cake (Vegan) instructions
- CAKE BASE: Put all the ingredients in a blender (step by step not at once). Then grind it. When it becomes a tense mixture, stop and put it in a cake tin.
- CREAM: You soak the cashews in water the night before making the cake. The next morning: put the cashews out of water and use a blender to grind all the cream ingredients. Stop grinding when it becomes a smooth cream. Then put it in a cake tin. The cake need time to harden so put it in a fridge for at least 6 hours.
- DECORATING: For decorating I used blueberries, brambles and 2 blooms of roses. There are many other options.
recipe by Maru @cookpad