Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert. Yippee, one of our favorite blogger events just rolled around again, FREAKY FRIDAY! We always have so much fun swapping recipes with our blogging buddies and this session did not disappoint. Place raspberries onto cream cheese filling. […] Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious dessert for chocolate lovers.
Spoon raspberry filling over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate. Sweet, tangy, and irresistibly luscious, cream cheese desserts are in a class all their own. Coffee cake with fresh raspberries, a layer of lemony cream cheese filling, and sweet streusel topping makes an outstanding dessert to serve at brunch or a special treat for your crafting or scrapbooking club. You can have Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- You need of Crust:.
- It’s of Graham Cracker Crumbs/ Crushed.
- It’s of Butter, melted.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Raspberries.
- You need of (Homemade whipped cream and additional raspberries for top).
Beat cream cheese and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and raspberry extract; beat until smooth. Skip a trip to the bakery, and make these flaky raspberry cream cheese Danish in your own kitchen, using Pillsbury™ crescent rolls and a handful of pantry staples. Baking with fruit doesn't just mean making a fruit cake.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray bottom of 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until combined. Press into bottom of pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes,until edges are lightly browned..
- With electric mixer beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, sugar, and lemon juice, mix well. Set aside..
- In separate bowl beat whipping cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture..
- In small bowl, add raspberries and mash. Gently fold berries into the cream cheese mixture. Pour filling on top of crust, smoothing top when done. Refrigerate minimum of 4 hours..
- Optional: Top with whipped cream & additional raspberries..
It means whipping up muffins bursting with blueberries. This Raspberry Cream Cheese Tart combines a wonderfully crisp and crumbly shortbread crust with a smooth and creamy custard-like filling that is dotted with juicy sweet fresh raspberries. This tart tastes so good that you may want to try making it with other fruits. Find this Pin and more on Desserts by Lynette Kline. Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert With Graham Cracker Crumbs, Butter, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Heavy Whipping Cream, Raspberries, Whipped Cream, Raspberries.