Chocolate coffee mug cake. Make an individual-size dessert using this decadent recipe for microwave chocolate mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This espresso chocolate mug cake is made for those who love chocolate and coffee!
You all know how much I love. This coffee mug cake comes complete with crumbly streusel topping in each little bite. Also try the popular chocolate version: Vegan Mug Cake. You can have Chocolate coffee mug cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coffee mug cake
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s Few of drops vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s as required of Colourful sprinkles.
How can they fit so much fat into a single mug?! An easy low carb keto Chocolate Coffee Mug Cake Recipe made with coconut flour in the microwave! And this café mocha inspired mug cake. Stay on track of your health goals and enjoy a chocolate chip treat with this recipe that can be made in your oven or microwave.
Chocolate coffee mug cake step by step
- Take a coffee mug and add flour, baking powder, pinch salt and powdered sugar..
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder and mix with a fork..
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence and oil and milk..
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients and add more milk 1-2 tbsp if required for a lump-free consistency..
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high..
- Take it out and garnish with chocolate syrup and colourful sprinkles, if you like..
This is a true mug cake, one large coffee mug all to yourself or you could be nice and make it in two small mugs and share one with a friend, or your husband. Or you could eat them both yourself, I won't tell. Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More! An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there.