You can make Spaghetti carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti carbonara
- Prepare 1/2 lbs of pasta.
- You need 5 strips of bacon chopped.
- It’s 50 g of pancetta.
- It’s 1-2 of small garlic cloves whole.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parmasean reggiano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs and two egg yolks.
Spaghetti carbonara instructions
- Cook bacon and pancetta until crisp but not too much add garlic but dont burn it!! You want it soft!.
- Boil pasta in heavily salted water one minute less than what the packaging says..
- When pasta is cooked put your pasts directly in the bacon mixture. Use tongs to put the pasta in the pan. Save your pasta water..
- Take pan off heat and quickly add egg mixture and some pasta water and mix together. Make sure there isnt direct heat otherwise the eggs will curdle!.
- While your pasta is cooking whisk eggs and yolk with parmasean with pepper.
recipe by Meg G @cookpad