Super moist carrot raisin cake.
You can make Super moist carrot raisin cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super moist carrot raisin cake
- It’s 140 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 5 grams of ground cinnamon, can add more.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of white sugar.
- You need 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 160 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 large of carrot, gratted.
- Prepare 125 grams of chopped walnuts or chooped pecan.
- You need 1 can of chunked pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut flakes.
Super moist carrot raisin cake step by step
- Prepare your baking tin or cupcake paper. It's ok if you want to make it round, oval or square. For tins, put a baking paper as liner..
- Stir the first 6 ingredients. While in other bowl beat eggs and the next 4 ingredients on medium speed untill combine but not too overmixed..
- Add the flour mixture, spoon by spoon using low speed..
- Fold in grated carrots, follow with raisin, coconut flakes & nuts.
- Bake on 350°F around 25-45 minutes. Depending on your oven. To test if it's already done or not, insert a bamboo skeewer into the cake if it comes out clean means it's done..
recipe by MamaAchilles @cookpad